The full body MRI (it was an MRI, not a CAT scan as I stated before) found no more tumors. I guess as a result of that, they decided not to do a biopsy. If there had been another tumor somewhere else, the doctor wanted to biopsy it so we would know more about what we were dealing with.
Surgery to remove the tumor is scheduled for Tuesday. Tony's Mom and maternal grandparents will stay in Arkansas to be with him. Whether or not Tony's sister and I travel to Arkansas is not decided.
Tony's attitude remains upbeat and positive, and he has had lots and lots and lots of visitors, texts, emails, and phone calls. He very much appreciates the support you have given.
Please pray that the surgery will go perfectly with no collateral effects and that the tumor is benign or in some other way has no lasting effect.