Thank you for keeping up with Tony's status as he was battling cancer.

If you have questions to ask, add a comment to the blog, and I will be notified by email. Be sure to include your email in your comment so I can respond.

If you want to comment, and have trouble, you can always select Anonymous in the "Comment as" field and add your name at the end of your message.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Still improving

He is getting around his room fine...just has to haul a rolling pole and a bunch of wires with him.

Sometime tomorrow, they plan to install the basket to catch any blood clots before they can reach his lungs. It could be anytime tomorrow between 7am and 5pm.

1 comment:

  1. Great News.

    I have a picture of Randi & Stephanie from yesterday. Send me an email address I can send it to you.

    my email jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com

    John Clark

    ReplyDelete