Thank you for keeping up with Tony's status as he was battling cancer.

If you have questions to ask, add a comment to the blog, and I will be notified by email. Be sure to include your email in your comment so I can respond.

If you want to comment, and have trouble, you can always select Anonymous in the "Comment as" field and add your name at the end of your message.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

He is sleeping soundly again. For a little bit today, he talked about enjoying the Arkansas band trip to Florida.

1 comment:

  1. As we're getting prepared for another season of marching band and I'm checking in on Tony's status I'm reminded of lots of fun times we had together and how excited he was with a lot of the music choices I put in the Hogwild basketball band book. Tell him I'm still waiting on that piano intro he said he wanted to do for "Welcome to the Black Parade." Heh...

    Please tell him also that we're all thinking of you guys and praying for peace, strength, and healing. I wish there was something I could do to help. If there is anything "UA Band-related" that you think he would like for me to send, please let me know and I'll get it to you ASAP. Thank you for being so steadfast in these blog updates.

    God bless,

    Jeremy Pratchard
    479-575-5620
    jpratch@uark.edu

    ReplyDelete