Thank you for keeping up with Tony's status as he was battling cancer.

If you have questions to ask, add a comment to the blog, and I will be notified by email. Be sure to include your email in your comment so I can respond.

If you want to comment, and have trouble, you can always select Anonymous in the "Comment as" field and add your name at the end of your message.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

He and his Mom are in Houston today through Wednesday. The blood work and MRI are scheduled on Monday with a doctor appointment on Tuesday to talk about the results. If the results are encouraging, we expect him to fly home Wednesday with the next 28 days of medication.

Based on my personal observations, I think he is better now than he was a month ago. I hope the doctors come to the same conclusion.

We now have a car to drive while we are in Houston, and some very good friends have offered us a place to park it between visits. Thank you...you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment